I received very bad service from Mrs Sheri Cohen at a company called Corporate Image in Cape Town South Africa.The servcice was bad and she was rude and unhelpfull.

I tell people to take their business to other places and other people who are better qualified to help them!! I think when people are rude and unhelpful it is not very nice way to treat customers. I will not be using the services of Corporate Image again!! When people are rude and unhelpfull us clients are allowed to complain about their behavior.

Corporate Image what a joke!!!

BAd service and rude and unhelpful!!PS: Koala Joey!

koalajoey wrote the review because of poor customer service at Corporate Image Of Cape Town. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Corporate Image Of Cape Town to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was sheri cohen. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Corporate Image Of Cape Town and corporate image of cape town customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Corporate Image Of Cape Town?

Comments